Prepare a GitHub organization
We recommend a new organization called Learning Lab, but this is up to you. For more information on creating organizations, see our documentation.
The organization you create will be used to:
- house course and template repositories
- house learner repositories when they sign up for a private course on Learning Lab
- determine levels of access within Learning Lab
To prepare the organization:
- Create an organization on GitHub Enterprise called
learning-lab, or a name of your choosing.
- Install the Learning Lab GitHub App on the newly created organization.
- Add people as owners of your organization.
- Optionally, create a Lab Assistants team.