Joining a course
When joining a course, Learning Lab will:
- register you for the course
- create a repository for you to work on this course
- monitor your activity for the newly created repository in order to determine your progress
- respond to any expected activity in the newly created repository
To join a course:
- Sign in to GitHub Learning Lab using GitHub.
- Click on the title of a course you'd like to join.
- Click on Join this course.
- If the course allows it, select whether your repository should be public or private repository.
- If the course allows it, click on Additional Options to set your course preferences.
- Click Continue.
- Wait a few moments for Learning Lab to register you and create your repository.
- Click on the name of the first step, which will take you to an issue or pull request in your newly created repository containing your next steps.