Leaving a course
When leaving a course, Learning Lab will:
- remove the repository that was created for the course, if you choose
- allow you to restart the course
When you leave a course, Learning Lab will save a record of your previous registration.
To leave a course:
- Sign in to GitHub Learning Lab.
- Click the title of a course you'd like to leave.
- Click Leave course, in the course sidebar.
- If you'd like Learning Lab to also delete the repository it created for the course, check the option to do so.
- Click Continue and delete.