Leaving a course
When leaving a course, Learning Lab will:
- mark your current registration as inactive, but a record will still exist
- remove the repository that was created for the course, if you choose
- allow you to rejoin the course
To leave a course:
- Sign in to GitHub Learning Lab using GitHub.
- Click on the title of a course you'd like to leave.
- Click on Leave course, which is on the top right of any course you've joined.
- If you'd like Learning Lab to also delete the repository that it created for the course, check the option to do so.
- Click Continue and delete.