GitHub Actions makes it easier than ever to incorporate continuous integration (CI) into your repositories.
This course will get you from zero-to-CI by setting up two workflow files to automate the way you work.
After taking this course, you'll be able to:
- Describe CI and why it is necessary
- Use and customize a templated workflow
- Create CI workflows that match the team's needs and behaviors
- Use the repository's source code and build artifacts (like compiled source code) across jobs in a workflow
- Implement a unit testing framework using GitHub Actions
- Create a workflow that runs tests and produces test reports
- Set up a matrix build to create build artifacts for multiple target platforms
- Save a repository's build artifacts
- Access saved build artifacts
- Choose virtual environments for the application's CI needs
This course has a dedicated message board on the GitHub Community website. If you want to discuss this course with GitHub Trainers or other participants create a post over there. The message board can also be used to troubleshoot any issue you encounter while taking this course.